Tuesday, November 22, 2011

So baby dry your eyes, That's what Dreams are made of...

So first off welcome to the HOME OF THE GREEN MACHINE, THE FLYING CAVEMAN,
Me, Jeff Moore, of course my favorite Jersey number, 57.

I thought an appropriate first post would be to outline my biggest life goal./dream.
I want to play for the USA Men's national Slowpitch team.

Softball is a huge part of my life, but if you have ever met me you already know that.  I hope one day I will be good enough to play with the Men's national team.

Do I have the power most of those guys do? No.  Am I the greatest fielder in the world? No.
I have Heart, Passion and the Will to do this.
One day I hope to have a Red, White and Blue jersey with my name on the back.
I want to be able to say that I earned it.
Only Time will tell if I reach my goal.

Until next time follow me on twitter @outfieler57

No comments:

Post a Comment